Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4229 Rock Bend, College Station
A must see gem in Castle Rock. Great architectural details through out the house. Gorgeous front elevation with dormer, brick & shaker style accents and up lights that illuminate the exterior front of the house at dusk. 8' tall wooden door welcomes you into the elegant foyer which has barrel ceiling with running lights & rich wood floors. Foyer leads into an oversized living room with very high ceilings, a cozy fireplace & large windows. Recently updated kitchen with cabinet galore, enormous counter space. huge island that has space for bar stools, undercabinet lighting and stainless steel appliances makes it a dream kitchen for cook of the house. Spacious bedrooms with ample storage space. Bonus room is well finished out with large windows and can be a study or second living area. Huge master bedroom suite leads to master bath that houses large jetted tub, separate shower, dual vanities & spacious walk in closet. Enjoy cool summer evening on back patio built with pavers & has small garden area for your favorite flowers/bushes. New A/C installed in Sept. 2019. HOA allows access to subd Park, Pool and walking Trails!!
- MLS® #20002842
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,261
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Underground Utilities, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprinkler System, Patio
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4229 Rock Bend
- SubdivisionCastle Rock PH 3
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-6150
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Neetu Kainthla
- Listing Office:Bhhs Caliber Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.