Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2504 Willow Bend Drive, Bryan
This beautifully updated 5 bedroom home is located on a large .35 acre lot and features all new flooring, paint, an updated kitchen and bathrooms, and a roof that was installed in the spring of 2019. The open-concept kitchen with gorgeous granite counters, tile backsplash, and stainless appliances overlooks both the living room and dining room which opens to the enormous backyard. There are 3 bedrooms downstairs. The largest bedroom would make a lovely master bedroom and the room across the hall works well as a nursery or office. The front bedroom is equipped with a huge closet and would make a fantastic office, den, play room, or home schooling area. Two large upstairs bedrooms each have built-in desks and share an updated bathroom.
- MLS® #19015003
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,927
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Medium Trees
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
- Address2504 Willow Bend Drive
- SubdivisionCulpepper Manor PH 3, Block 1, Lot 13 (N 72') & S 24' of 14
- Zip Code77802-2460
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Microwave Oven, Gas Range
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.