Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10785 Lonesome Dove Trail, Bryan
Another beautiful Hooper Custom Homes build sitting on a 1.12 acre lake lot in Heritage Lake Estates. This open concept, split bedroom plan is designed to entertain with an oversized back porch, a wet bar/wine area near the kitchen, a bonus room with a full bath upstairs, an office and a huge Master bedroom! With nearly 3200 sf, 10785 Lonesome Dove Trail has great attention to every detail. Wait until you see the oak staircase, oak mantle and oak beams in the living area! The 3-car garage has decking above to store those seasonal items. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #19014263
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,169
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Elec Hot Water Heater, Gas Hot Water Heater, Internet Available in Area, Internet Available on Site, Indiv Wtr Meter, Multi Heat/Ac, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Covered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLake, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address10785 Lonesome Dove Trail
- SubdivisionHeritage Lake Estates Ph 2
- Zip Code77808
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-in Wine Cooler, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Propane, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Alycia Hooper
- Listing Office:Sherlock - Realtors
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.